12/10/2022from 10:00 AMto 2:00 PMBirthing and Beyond Childbirth Education - Hybrid
Our goal is to promote Childbirth Education in a healthy and safe environment! For the time being, we will be requiring facemasks and social distancing.
- Labor and Delivery, post-partum and newborn care
- Epidural Overview (if available: Anesthesia provider speaker)
- Women’s and Children’s Services Unit Tour
- Visit with Pediatric Hospitalist (if available)
- Breastfeeding Support (pre- and post-delivery)
Childbirth Education Series is free of charge and open to the public.Medical Office Building (adjacent to main hospital), Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi, 1100 Belk Blvd., Oxford, MS 38655