Medical Services at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
The Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville Women's Center offers women advanced technology in the detection of breast cancer close to home. Certified by the Food and Drug Administration and accredited by the American College of Radiology, the center offers screening and diagnostic mammograms, breast ultrasounds, cyst aspirations, biopsies, wire localizations and bone densitometry testing.
The Sleep Disorders Center was one of the first such facilities to be accredited in the United States. It provides clinical diagnostic services and treatments to patients who have symptoms or features that suggest the presence of a sleep disorder. The facility features eight sleep rooms, staffed by highly trained polysomnography technicians, led by Dr. Robert Schriner, medical director.
Rehabilitation & Wellness: The Wellness Center offers physical, occupational and speech therapy, and rehabilitation services for work-related injuries, sports injuries, tendonitis, joint replacement and stroke, as well as musculoskeletal problems. Membership to the Center is available for a fee to our physical therapy patient alumni, community residents, employees and physicians, and people who may require special medical attention and guidance with exercise. Physician approval may be required, depending upon an individual’s health status.
Wellness Center hours: Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. Please call 901-861-8926 for more information.
Lymphedema Therapy: The rehabilitation team includes five certified lymphedema therapists. (Lymphedema is the chronic buildup of lymph fluid in the body.)
Diagnostic Services: The department schedules non-emergency outpatient visits from 7:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, unless noted differently below.
- Diagnostic X-ray, CT scan, MRI, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, echocardiology, mammogram, and bone density (DEXA).
- Fluoroscopy, including barium enema, upper GI series, small bowel series, esophagrams, bronchoscopy, hysterosalpingograms, myelograms, arthrograms, and cystograms.
- MRI (7:30 a.m. until 6:30 p.m.)
- Electromyeography (Thursday afternoons)
- HeartScore, a scanning method that senses calcium levels in heart tissue to quickly and easily detect coronary disease well before symptoms appear.
Surgical Services include orthopedic surgeries, general surgeries, endoscopies, vascular surgeries, ENT surgeries, and cataract surgeries.