Access to Your Medical Records with Baptist OneCare® MyChart
Baptist OneCare MyChart is a service to Baptist patients that offers personalized and secure online access to portions of their medical records. It enables you to securely manage and receive information about your health.
- Schedule doctor's appointments for yourself or a dependent
- Refill prescriptions
- Keep a record of immunizations and allergies
- Get reminders from your doctor when it's time for your checkup, mammogram or other regular wellness visit
- Access your medical records while traveling
- Sync MyChart with your fitness device (FitBit, Withings, Apple)
- Pay your hospital bill securely online
In short, MyChart enhances patient privacy, efficiency, speed, mobility, and accuracy—and most importantly, safety.
If you do not have a MyChart account, our MyChart Coordinators will sign you up before you are discharged.
If you go to a clinic, your doctor will provide you with an activation code. To request one, fill out our form.
Get the App
To obtain a copy of your medical records or direct your medical records to be released to a third party, you’ll need to complete a Patient Directed Request for PHI form and submit it to the location where you received treatment.
Non-Patient Initiated Requests
For requests for medical records initiated by someone other than the patient, please have the patient complete an Authorization to Release Protected Health Information authorization form.