Patients & Visitors
Welcome to Baptist Memorial Health Care. We pride ourselves on our hospitality, and we want to make your visit with us as easy as possible.
Face masks still required at all Baptist facilities
In alignment with guidance from the CDC, Baptist will continue to require all patients, visitors and staff to wear masks at all times in all our health care facilities, including hospitals, doctors’ offices, surgery centers, diagnostic centers and similar facilities.
Thank you for continuing to wear your mask and keeping our patients, families and employees safe.
Baptist Facility Visitor Guides
Find visiting hours, parking, cafeterias and gift shops information for your local Baptist hospital below.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women
- Spence and Becky Wilson Baptist Children’s Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
- Baptist Memorial Restorative Care Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Carroll County
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Tipton (Covington)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union City
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center (Jackson)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Booneville
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Calhoun
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-DeSoto (Southaven)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle (Columbus)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi (Oxford)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County (New Albany)