MyChart E-Visits and Video Visits
See Your Doctor and be Treated Without Leaving Your Home
Now you can conveniently visit a primary care doctor or nurse practitioner without leaving your home or oﬃce. With MyChart’s new E-Visit and Video Visit features, you can have a virtual appointment through direct messaging or face-to-face video chats with your doctor or another health care provider when you need non-emergency care.
All you need is an established MyChart account and the MyChart app on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
If you do not have a MyChart account and would like to sign up as a new patient, please visit our website. Simply click on the SIGN UP NOW banner and enter your information.
MyChart’s Video Visit feature allows you to see and speak with your doctor on your phone, tablet or computer from any location where you can receive data or Wi-Fi. Just select Video Visit on the MyChart app, complete the forms and choose from three different options.
- Scheduled Video Visit – Pick a convenient day and time to visit with your primary care physician.
- On-Demand Visit – Speak to a nurse practitioner as soon as possible.
- Specialty Clinic Visit – Speak to a doctor or nurse practitioner at one of our specialty clinics.
Just like an office visit, a Video Visit allows you to see and hear your doctor or a nurse practitioner; show just where it hurts; and get a diagnosis and a prescription, if necessary, from the comfort of your home, office or wherever you are.
And, it is so easy to use. Watch this short video to see how MyChart can bring your doctor to you.
E-Visits allow you to exchange private, direct messages with your doctor or clinic. Discuss your medical issues or symptoms, receive a diagnosis and get a prescription without having to go to the doctor’s office. And it is so easy.
- Launch the MyChart app and select E-Visit.
- Follow the prompts and answer each question as fully as you can.
- Complete forms similar to what you would do for an in-person visit.
- Be prepared to verify your insurance.
- Choose your health care provider and pharmacy.
- Hit submit.
Your doctor or clinic will respond to your E-Visit request within 24 hours or the next business day. If the doctor needs to see you, you will be asked to schedule a Video Visit or come into the office.
While there is no up-front cost for E-Visit or Video Visit, your session will be filed with your insurance and you may be responsible for any balance due.
We know getting to the doctor’s office can be hard sometimes. So let us bring the office to you. Schedule your MyChart E-Visit or Video Visit today!
We Can See You Now
Use E-Visit or Video Visit instead of going to the doctor’s office for:
- Seasonal allergies
- Cold/ﬂu symptoms
- Sinus problems
- Urinary tract infections
- Pink eye
- Travel preparation
- Sore throat
- Insect bites
What You'll Need
- An established MyChart account
- A Wi-Fi connection and webcam on your smartphone, tablet or computer
- The most recent version of Adobe Flash Player
- A quiet place to sit so you and the health care provider can see and hear each other clearly
All Medical Specialties
No matching specialties