Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
We have gathered materials from a number of sources to provide a convenient place for you to find expert information about Coronavirus Disease 2019, or COVID-19. The best things you can do to protect yourself from the disease are to remain calm and follow these precautions:
- Don't expose others if you have flu-like symptoms.
- Cover your cough with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands, or cough or sneeze into your upper arm.
- Wash your hands frequently and properly.
- Don't touch your mouth, nose or eyes.
- Avoid people who have flu-like symptoms.
- Reassess travel plans based on CDC recommendations.
- Practice Social Distancing – stay away from large crowds and maintaining distance (3 feet from health people, 6 feet from sick people) from others when possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Detailed answers about Coronavirus and COVID-19 and how you can protect yourself and your family.
If You've Been Exposed
Exposure to COVID-19 does not result in immediate symptoms. Learn what to do if you think you have been exposed.
If You Test Positive for COVID-19
If you had your test performed at a Baptist Hospital or Baptist Medical Group clinic, a representative from Baptist will contact you to advise you of next steps. Learn what you can do to protect yourself and your family
Baptist's COVID-19 Testing Statistics
Baptist is committed to keeping informed, with accuracy and transparency, on the progress of COVID-19 testing in all the communities we serve. We’re tracking all COVID-19 testing performed at all Baptist hospitals and clinics throughout our footprint. For a breakdown of the number of tests performed at the Baptist facility nearest you, along with the number of positive and negative results, visit our COVID-19 Testing Stats page.