Baptist Crash Course Camp
Baptist's Health Care Camp Offers Real Hospital Experience for High School Students
More than just a summer camp, CRASH Course takes you along for the ride of your life. Working alongside real health care heroes at Baptist Memorial Hospitals, student campers can see the true world of nursing. From caring for patients to participating in real health care experiences, campers get to see what it is really like to work in health care.
At CRASH Course, campers...
- See health care as it really is – not as TV portrays it.
- Make friends with other students.
- Meet real health care professionals, and have an opportunity to ask them questions about what they do - and why they do it.
- Can use the camp to demonstrate experience and initiative on college applications.
- Learn the basics of patient care that apply to any health care profession.
- See all of the opportunities and professions you can do in health care.
- Observe surgeries and procedures.
- Are exposed to classroom as well as clinical experiences, just like real nursing school!
- Get to know Baptist’s team members and take home lots of free, cool stuff!
2023 Camp Locations
July 17 - 18, 2023
May 26, 2023
June 2, 2023
June 19 - 23, 2023
April 28, 2023 by 4:00 p.m.
May 8, 2023
To apply online, please fill out our online form.
In addition to your application, please download these forms and ask your parents/guardians, teachers and school guidance counselors to complete them to submit along with your application.
- CRASH Course Application Certification (authorization form for parents/guardians)
- CRASH Course Certificate of Immunization Compliance
- CRASH Course Professional School Counselor Recommendation Form
- CRASH Course Teacher Recommendation Form