Coronavirus Resource Center
Visit this website often for updated information on the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and details on available vaccines, testing and treatment options.
Mid-South Coronavirus Updates and Resources
At Baptist we want to provide the resources and information to help you stay healthy and make the best decisions for you and your family during this unprecedented time.
COVID-19 vaccinations by appointment are available for eligible individuals at some Baptist locations and several community sites throughout West Tennessee, Eastern Arkansas, and North and Central Mississippi. Schedule your vaccination appointment at the facility nearest you.
COVID-19 Treatment Options
If you test positive for COVID-19, please ask your doctor if a treatment option will be beneficial to you. Visit the below sites to learn more about what treatment options are available.
- Type in your zip code to find a location offering a treatment option near you.
The COVID-19 Pill
The FDA has approved two new oral antiviral medications for Emergency Use Authorization. Paxlovid and Molnupiravir are available to the public through commercial pharmacies and select Baptist locations throughout our three-state region:
- In Tennessee – Exclusively at select Walmart pharmacies. Visit their website for participating locations.
- In Arkansas – Select Walmart pharmacies (find participating locations)
- In Mississippi – Outpatient pharmacies at select Baptist Memorial hospitals. Call your primary care physician or pharmacy for more information.
These medications require a prescription from a provider and should be used as soon as possible after a positive test and symptom onset.
Face masks still required at all Baptist facilities
In alignment with guidance from the CDC, Baptist will continue to require all patients, visitors and staff to wear masks at all times in all our health care facilities, including hospitals, doctors’ offices, surgery centers, diagnostic centers and similar facilities.
While we understand some state and local governments have relaxed COVID restrictions, to ensure the health and safety of our patients, families and employees, our rules have not changed.
All of our pandemic safety precautions remain in effect until further notice, including:
- Maintaining our current visitation policy
- Requiring our employees to continue following COVID safety protocols, including social distancing and mask wearing
We will continue to monitor guidance from local health departments and the CDC, evaluate our internal policies and communicate changes, if any, when appropriate.
Thank you for continuing to wear your mask and keeping our patients, families and employees safe.