Garrett Auditorium Scheduling Request
Upon approval, this scheduling request is an agreement for Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis ("Hospital") to provide meeting space in the Dr. H. E. Garrett, Sr. Auditorium ("Auditorium")
- Auditorium seats up to 250 people
- Elevator access is provided for access to podium level
- Wheelchair seating is provided at the tables along the top of the center section or on the podium level
The event's purpose fits within defined focus areas of Baptist Memorial Health Care Corp.:
- Health Care – education/prevention of heart disease, cancer, diabetes and obesity; health care services/education for the working poor or uninsured.
- Education – programs that further advance health care provider services.
The Auditorium is not available for the following events:
- Political organizations or causes
- Athletic teams
- Family reunions
- Beauty contests
- Churches/religious organizations that are not current participants in Baptist's Memphis Healthy Churches partnership or programs that don't meet our focus area criteria
- Schools outside of Baptist's school partnership program
Hospital will review weekly only requests that meet the following criteria:
- Are within the eligibility requirements; are submitted online; and are submitted at least two (4) weeks prior to the requested date of event.
- NOTE: Regular recurring meetings are not appropriate for the Auditorium and special cases will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Space Rental Fees
For profit/Private Group
For profit/private groups may rent Auditorium space for in blocks of time. Reservations must include set-up and clean-up times:
- 2 hour block - $725
- 4 hour block - $1,450
- 8 hour block - $2,950
- 10 hour block - $3,625
A non-refundable deposit of 10% of total reserved time is due and payable within three (3) business days following reservation approval, with the remaining balance due two (2) weeks prior to event date. Checks should be made payable to Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis.
Non-profit groups are not charged rental fees provided a current IRS tax exempt letter is provided with the reservation request.
In keeping with the philosophy and beliefs of Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation, alcohol is strictly prohibited. Group may choose to use either Baptist Memphis Catering or an outside caterer, but outside caterer must coordinate with Baptist Memphis Catering for use of kitchen staging area. Catering options for events held in Auditorium must be limited to finger foods and/or boxed lunches, canned sodas, bottled water, and/or coffee with lids. Guidelines for using Baptist Memphis Catering:
- Catering requests must be submitted to [email protected] at least two (2) weeks prior to event
- Final catering numbers must be submitted to Baptist Memphis Catering three (3) business days prior to the event start time.
- Contact Baptist Memphis Catering at [email protected] or 901-226-5740 with any questions.
BMH-Memphis External Auditorium Scheduling Request
External Form to be used by groups outside of Baptist Memorial Health Care Corp.