If You Think You’ve Been Exposed To COVID-19
- Get tested
- Isolate yourself
- If you start experiencing COVID symptoms
- Call your doctor to discuss your symptoms. If you need to go in, they will be prepared for you.
- If you don’t have a doctor, please call one of these numbers to be referred to a physician
- If you prefer, you can get tested without an appointment at any of our Baptist Minor Medical locations.
- If your symptoms are considered mild, staying at home is the safest option.
- If your symptoms are severe, call 911, or call your nearest emergency room first, then go there.
- New loss of taste or smell
- Difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills (rigors)
- Muscle pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- New onset fatigue
- Sore throat
Symptoms usually start 2-9 days after exposure. If you experience any of these symptoms, please isolate yourself and get tested.