11/14/2022from 12:00 AMto 12:00 AMAim to Maintain this Holiday Season
Team up with Baptist and the Kroc Center to Get and Stay Healthy
Want to lose weight, gain muscle, improve your wellness or move your body more often? This holiday season, the Kroc Center of Memphis and Baptist Memorial Health Care want to help you achieve your goals! Aim to Maintain gives you the opportunity to participate in exercise classes and fun workshops, learn fitness tips, track your exercise and progress and be entered to win prizes, including:
- A 1-year family membership to the Kroc Center
- Eight (8) 60-minute personal training sessions at the Kroc Center
- Gift cards to REI, Athleta, Nike, Midtown Massage, Whole Foods and more
- Theragun Prime handheld massager
- Ninja Blender System
- Polar Ignite fitness watch
- Liforme yoga mats
- PowerBeats headphones
- Ninja Air Fryer, and more.
Visit our Aim to Maintain webpage for more information and instructions on how to participate.
12/10/2022from 10:00 AMto 2:00 PMBirthing and Beyond Childbirth Education - Hybrid
Our goal is to promote Childbirth Education in a healthy and safe environment! For the time being, we will be requiring facemasks and social distancing.
- Labor and Delivery, post-partum and newborn care
- Epidural Overview (if available: Anesthesia provider speaker)
- Women’s and Children’s Services Unit Tour
- Visit with Pediatric Hospitalist (if available)
- Breastfeeding Support (pre- and post-delivery)
Childbirth Education Series is free of charge and open to the public.Medical Office Building (adjacent to main hospital), Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi, 1100 Belk Blvd., Oxford, MS 38655