Baptist Healthy Communities
Baptist Healthy Communities provides health care resources to not-for-profit service organizations, church congregations and faith-based programs that have a vested interest in achieving healthier communities. This program helps bridge the gap between those who need health care resources and the organizations that provide those resources in Arkansas, Mississippi and West Tennessee.
How Our Programs Help
Baptist Healthy Communities will work with your organization to make health care resources available to your community members. We also help your organization connect with other health care agencies and community organizations to foster collaboration and mutual support — and broaden the impact of your organization’s health programs and initiatives. We work with our community partners to
- Start or strengthen health programs or ministries
- Identify health concerns and recommend course of action
- Offer ongoing opportunities to partner with other health care organizations and ministries in the community to foster wellness
- Recognizes and celebrates your work in the community and congregational health ministry
- Connect your faith-based organization or congregation with Baptist's Chaplain Program
Health Care Issues and Topics Our Program Can Address
- Adverse childhood experiences
- Domestic violence
- Elder care and end-of-life planning
- Emergency preparedness
- Gender-specific health
- Heart health
- Pediatric care
- Resources for the homeless
Sign up to receive our newsletter
Our quarterly newsletter discusses community health needs and what we are doing to address those needs through programs, services, activities and events.
Take a look at our latest newsletter and subscribe to receive future issues.
Subscribe to Our Free Newsletter