Baptist Memorial Health Care
- Baptist Memorial Health Care was named one of the 10 Largest Non-Catholic Religious Health Care Systems in Modern Healthcare’s 34th Annual Hospital Systems Survey.
- The American Association of Respiratory Care named Baptist Home Medical a Quality Respiratory Care Provider.
- Baptist Trinity Home Care & Hospice was named among the 2009 HomeCare Elite™, a compilation of the top-performing home health agencies in the United States.
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis
- For the 15th year in a row, Baptist Memphis won a Consumer Choice Award because a majority of Memphis-area residents named the facility as their hospital of choice in a national survey.
- Earned the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence Award™, putting it among the top 5 percent of hospitals in the nation for overall quality.
- HealthGrades ranked Baptist Memphis’ women’s care among the top 5 percent in the nation.
- VHA recognized Baptist Memphis as the nation’s leading performer in glucose control. Baptist Memphis is the first of VHA’s 1,400 member hospitals to be used as a blueprint for glucose control and will participate in a clinical education series for other hospitals to learn about its control techniques.
Baptist Memorial Hospital-DeSoto
- Baptist DeSoto won the Mississippi Nurses Association’s Hospital of the Year Award (100 beds or more).
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle
- U.S. News and World Report named the non-residential transitional care unit at Baptist Golden Triangle as one of the country’s best nursing homes.
- Won East Mississippi Community College’s Workforce Services Best Practices Award for its workforce training, quality management and business practices.