Medical Alternatives Home Infusion Pharmacy
Medical Alternatives is the home infusion pharmacy affiliated with Baptist Memorial Health Care.
What is Infusion Pharmacy?
Medical Alternatives provides a comprehensive menu of services to patients in a non-clinical environment.
Our professionals offer:
- Personalized, continuous clinical assessments for patients, complete with medication, supplies and infusion devices
- A team approach to care that includes physicians, patients and caregivers
- Specialty infusion services for health care professionals
- Patient education, including training for therapies, medications, supplies and infusion devices
- Continuous monitoring of patients' response to infusion therapy
Medical Alternatives provides an extensive range of infusion therapies for personalized patient care plans, including:
- Antibiotic therapy
- Pain management
- Total parenteral nutrition
- Enteral nutrition
- Injectable medications, supplies and infusion pumps
- Other individualized therapies
Medical Alternatives monitors and assesses patients throughout the course of therapy. This information is presented to physicians and other health care providers as appropriate.
Call Medical Alternatives to assist you with all your infusion pharmacy needs.
Medical Alternatives is accredited by the Joint Commission.
The mission of Medical Alternatives is the responsible provision of quality home infusion services in an effective, safe and economically efficient manner for the purpose of achieving definite outcomes that improve the patients' quality of life.