Mammography & Mobile Mammography
The Baptist Women's Health Center is proud to offer mammography services, including digital mammography, both at the Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women and through mammography vans that travel throughout the Memphis Metropolitan area. By making it more convenient for more women to get screened, we hope to have even more success stories in the fight against breast cancer.
About the Women's Health Center
The Women's Health Center is a full-service breast diagnostics and osteoporosis testing center on the campus of Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women.
Among the array of services offered through the center are:
- Screening mammography
- Mobile mammography vans (the only such service in the Memphis Metro area including digital mammography)
- Diagnostic mammography
- Diagnostic breast ultrasound
- Breast cancer support groups
- Breast Risk Management Center
- Osteoporosis testing
- Lymphedema Physical Therapy
- Second Look® technology for reviewing both screening and diagnostic mammograms
Contact Baptist Women's Health Center
For more information about or to make an appointment, please call the Baptist Women's Health Center at 901-226-0810.
Macy’s Oak Court - Open by appointment or walk in. Please call 901-266-0810 for hours of operation .
Women’s Health Center - Extended screening hours on Tuesday evenings until 7:00.