Adolescent Behavioral Health Services
Growing up can be a difficult experience. Unfortunately, some teens are faced with situations that may lead to drinking, drug abuse and even thoughts of suicide. The extensive Baptist system provides counseling and treatment services to adolescents and their families within their own community. For adolescents who are experiencing emotional, behavioral or psychological problems that require daily structure, our adolescent programs offer day treatment which allows the child to return home at night. We can also bring speakers and educational programs to your community.
Adolescent services include:
- Confidential, free assessment
- Individual, family and group counseling by qualified professionals
- Day programs featuring certified teachers and counselors, accredited educational programs, individual activity and group therapy
- Inpatient programs featuring a dedicated medical, educational and counseling team as well as family, individual, group and activity therapy
- Specialized treatment for substance abuse and sexual trauma
- Outpatient individual family and counseling.
Services in Your Area
For more information about services available in your area, call: