Baptist Minor Medical Center Clinic in Cordova
Get quick and easy treatment for your medical needs at the Baptist Minor Medical Clinic in Cordova
Need urgent care in the Cordova, Tennessee area? Skip the long delays in the emergency room. Baptist Minor Medical Center in Cordova, TN offers quick and easy care for a variety of common medical conditions. Similar to walk in medical centers or urgent care clinics, the Baptist Minor Medical Center is open seven days a week for your urgent health care needs. No appointment is necessary, and we feature X-ray capabilities, in-house labs, EKGs, and a highly qualified team of health care professionals.
Baptist Minor Medical Centers accept most insurance plans and treat both adults and children (12 months and older).
Cordova Location Details
- Located in Trinity Commons Shopping Center (next to the Hallmark Shop & near Kroger and Panera Bread)
- Offering some occupational medicine services
What are common conditions treated at Baptist Minor Meds-Cordova?
- Workers compensation
- Flu symptoms
- Twisted or sprained ankles
- Cuts, bumps, and sprains
- Cough, cold, or sore throat
- Skin rash
- Ear infection
- Wound care
- Animal bites
- Preventive medicine
- Sinus infections
Why use the Baptist Minor Meds-Cordova for urgent care?
- Avoid long waits at the ER
- Walk in without an appointment
- Most insurance companies offer a lower copay for urgent care visits versus trips to the ER
- Flexible hours: All Baptist Minor Meds are open seven days a week, except for some holidays.
- Receive care from the same licensed professionals as in an ER or primary care clinic
When should I go to the emergency room?
The following may be warning signs that you need more critical care than is provided at Baptist Minor Meds:
- Fainting or unconsciousness
- Choking or difficulty breathing
- Continuous bleeding
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Severe or persistent vomiting
- Chest pain
- Upper abdominal pain or pressure
- Head or spine injury
- Sudden, severe pain
- Sudden dizziness, weakness, or blurred vision
- Ingestion of a poisonous substance
- Motor vehicle accident, burns, smoke inhalation, near drowning, or severe wound
- Suicidal or homicidal feelings
Pre-register With Our At Home Smart Phone App
The Minor Med Rest & Relax at Home Smart Phone application gives patients the ability to pre-register and check in to any of Baptist's four minor medical centers in the greater Memphis, Tennessee area from their home or place of work. A staff member will get the patient's information over the phone and call the patient when a room is ready.