Baptist OneCare Analyst Recruitment
Immediate, Memphis-based Epic opportunities for applicants with at least three years of technical, clinical or financial experience.
Your Epic path leads here.
Compassionate patient care. Leading-edge technology. Professional development and support. When you join Baptist’s team, you’ll be among people who are committed to making a difference. For more than 100 years, Baptist Memorial Health Care has been recognized as a leading health care provider in the Mid-South.
Living a mission that can change a life.
Based in Memphis, Tennessee with 22 hospitals across Tennessee, Arkansas and Mississippi, Baptist Memorial Health Care includes the region’s largest network of doctors, connecting providers, patients and families through leading technology and expertise. Baptist is also one of the nation’s largest not-for-profit hospital systems.
Dedicated to compassionate care, our core mission reflects the three-fold ministry of Christ---healing, preaching and teaching.
Our Epic journey: Baptist OneCare©
In 2012, Baptist selected Epic to transform our entire organization through Baptist OneCare, a fully integrated electronic health record powered by Epic Systems.
Baptist OneCare is transforming lives and continues to grow, gaining global recognition for its Epic team. Baptist Memorial Health Care’s hospitals and clinics have been recognized as HIMSS Level 6 and are in pursuit of Level 7. Baptist has also been recognized as one of the first health care systems to achieve Star Level 10 on a 10-point scale for implementation of features that support patient engagement and user efficiency.
- EpicCare Ambulatory
- Hospital Billing and Claims
- Professional Billing and Claims
- EpicCare Inpatient Orders and Clinical Documentation
- Willow Inpatient
- Grand Central
- Health Information Management
- Optime and Anestesia
At Baptist, we understand that opportunities may mean additional expenses when a career involves a move. We offer a relocation package that includes:
- Assistance for new hires who are located 75 miles or more outside of Memphis.
- Relocation/temporary housing assistance is available
With certain Epic positions, Baptist offers training and certification opportunities.
- Intermediate Clinical Application Analyst-Registered Nurse (Ambulatory Physician Offices, Clinics, Hospital Outpt Depts)
- Intermediate Clinical Application Analyst-Pathology Medical Technologist or Technician ( Beaker Clinical and Anatomic Pathology)
- Associate Application Analyst-Registered Nurse or LPN (Ambulatory, Physician Offices, Clinics, Hospital Outpt Dept)
- Associate Application Analyst - Access & Revenue (Professional Billing)