EAP Benefits for Supervisors and Employers
CONCERN Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a workplace program designed to identify and resolve production or operational problems associated with employees who are affected by personal problems.
These personal issues include stress, health, marital, family, financial, alcohol, drug, legal, gambling, emotional and other problems. CONCERN EAP serves a wide range of customers in the Memphis Metro and Mid-South region that represent manufacturing, distribution, government, health care, education, legal, transportation, hi-tech, law enforcement, retail sales, gaming, and banking work sites.
National Benefit Consultants report a significant increase in the number of employee assistance programs during the 1990's. CONCERN EAP is partnering with organizations and their human resource management services to meet the challenges of rapid change, increased competition, team work, family-work issues, the Drug-Free Workplace Act, increased technology, diversity and their effects on employee productivity. CONCERN EAP has a sterling reputation for implementing and maintaining a professional, responsive, and accountable employee assistance program service.
Benefits of EAP
- It's good business. Unresolved employee personal problems will affect productivity, customer service, and profit.
- It's a humanitarian decision. Giving employees quick, confidential, and cost-free access to professional help enhances problem solving and savings.
- It's good management. Managers and supervisors can quickly access expert help for a troubled employee without recommending treatment.
- It's accountable and personal for the company. Human resource personnel and supervisors know their EAP and clearly understand what they can expect from their services.
- CONCERN service outcome studies indicate employee productivity increases by 20%, work relationships increase by 30% and absenteeism/tardiness decreases by 80% after using CONCERN services.
- 65% of all companies offer their employees an EAP.
- CONCERN is cost-effective.
Learn more about CONCERN EAP and what we offer today.