When a client uses the employee assistance program (EAP) services at CONCERN, he or she will be scheduled to see an individual Counselor. The client is welcome to request a particular location, or a particular Counselor, if they prefer. Each appointment lasts approximately 50 to 55 minutes. Most appointments are scheduled on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
At CONCERN EAP, we understand that each individual has a particular set of circumstances that may bring them into the EAP for counseling. For that reason, all of our treatment plans are individualized. The counselors will work with each individual client to completely understand their particular circumstances and to formulate a solution-focused plan. We do not have a set number of sessions that employees are allowed to use, so clients can continue to see their counselor until their issues are resolved. We focus on working with each person to assist them as thoroughly as possible.
Companies contracted with CONCERN EAP will receive:
- Unlimited counseling sessions for all employees
- Unlimited counseling sessions for anyone that lives with an employee
- Critical Incident Stress debriefings
- A minimum of four on-site training programs per year
- Unlimited on-site orientations
- On-site staff and materials for all Benefit/Health Fairs
- 24/7 telephone access to a counselor
- Formal Management Referral Process, for any employee with disciplinary issues
- Substance Abuse Professional services, as required by the U.S. Department of Transportation
- Management consultations/Conflict resolution services
- Assistance with referrals to Legal, Financial, and Home Care Professionals
- Monthly wellness newsletters
- Quarterly Utilization Report
- All promotional materials such as brochures, pens, magnets, posters, calendars, etc.
- 24/7 telephone access to the CONCERN EAP Director for any questions, problems, or emergencies
- Convenient office locations
- Spanish speaking counselor on staff
Find an EAP office location near you today.