Senior Behavioral Health Services
As we grow older, we face new challenges: the loss of a spouse, chronic illness and changes in our roles.
When those changes overwhelm, senior adults may experience difficulty sleeping, changes in appetite, lost interest in activities and a pervasive sense of sadness. When that occurs, select Baptist facilities offer a supportive environment in which seniors can begin healing.
With a home-like setting, individual and group counseling, family involvement and comprehensive medical care, our programs focus on the whole person and a return to a more meaningful life.
Senior services include:
- Confidential, free assessments
- One-on-one counseling and group therapy
- Therapeutic activities
- Family conferences
- Case management and information about community services
- Individually tailored continuing care plan
- Follow-up support for one year after treatment
Services in Your Area
For more information about services available in your area, call: