The Benefits of MyChart
Wouldn't it be great if you never had to hear the words "Hold please" again? If you didn't have to worry about coworkers overhearing you make sensitive medical appointments? If you truly had free access to your own medical records? It is, after all, your chart.
Baptist OneCare© MyChart puts control of your health information back where it belongs — with you. And you can use MyChart from any computer, smart phone or tablet with the MyChart app:
- Schedule doctor's appointments for yourself or a dependent
- Check-in and pay your copay prior to arriving at the office
- Use Fast Pass to put your name on a waiting list to try to get an earlier appointment
- Refill prescriptions
- View and pay your bills securely online
- Send a message to your doctor’s office through the "Messaging" feature
- Keep a record of immunizations and allergies
- Get reminders from your doctor when it's time for your checkup, mammogram, or other regular wellness visit
- Create an editable "wallet card" so providers can be aware of your MyChart profile
In short, MyChart enhances patient privacy, efficiency, speed, mobility, and accuracy — and most importantly, safety.
Take MyChart Anywhere.
Medical emergencies can happen when you’re traveling. Fortunately, with MyChart, your medical history goes anywhere you do.
- Access your health record for free through your smart phone, tablet, or computer.
- Providers can see your medications, allergies, and immunization records to make sure you get proper treatment.
- Children or elderly parents accompanying you on vacation? No problem. Use MyChart to pull up their health records, too.
Helpful MyChart Tips