Wait times are updated every 5 minutes and represent the average wait time during the past hour. The wait times listed here reflect the average time between the patient's arrival to the emergency department and when they are first seen by a doctor or nurse practitioner.
North Mississippi Emergency Department
ER in Oxford, MS
The Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi Emergency Department is open 24-hours a day, 365 days a year, so we can be there for you whenever you need us. Our staff sees 40,000 patients annually from North Mississippi, including residents of Oxford and neighboring cities.
Continue reading to learn about the features of our North Mississippi emergency room (ER). To view our location, scroll down to the bottom of the page.
Emergency Department Features
- Free parking, including handicap parking, in two open lots adjacent to the entrance.
- Free parking outside the Emergency Department entrance and in the underground parking garage adjacent to the lot.
- Vending machines offering beverages and snacks outside the waiting area.
- Dining available in the hospital cafeteria during select hours.
- Free guest Wi-Fi.
- Advanced diagnostic imaging capabilities, including CT scans, MRI scans, LABS and PET scans.
- Use of Baptist OneCare MyChart [PDF], our electronic health record system that allows patients and Baptist staff members to easily reference notes from your Emergency Department visit at any necessary follow-up appointments.
Location of Our North Mississippi ER
Our 23-bed emergency room is located at:
Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi Emergency Department
2301 S. Lamar Boulevard
Oxford, Mississippi 38655
Call us at 662-232-8100.
How long will I have to wait?
We list the current emergency department wait time at the top of this page. Please note that your condition may have an effect on your ER wait time. Learn how our team determines which patients need to be treated first based on severity of symptoms and conditions.