Wait times are updated every 5 minutes and represent the average wait time during the past hour. The wait times listed here reflect the average time between the patient's arrival to the emergency department and when they are first seen by a doctor or nurse practitioner.
NEA Baptist Emergency Department
ER in Jonesboro, Arkansas
The NEA Baptist Memorial Hospital Emergency Department is open 24-hours a day, 365 days a year, to treat you when you need immediate care. Our emergency room (ER) staff sees 40,000 patients annually from Jonesboro, Arkansas and surrounding areas.
Continue reading to learn about the features of our Jonesboro ER and to find out where we are located.
Emergency Department Features
- Dedicated trauma rooms, in addition to regular exam rooms
- Four heart care rooms that provide doctors with direct access to our cath lab and hybrid operating rooms
- 24-hour CT scanning and X-ray capabilities as well as convenient access to the Radiology Department
- MR and US on site until 11pm; after hours, MR, US, and Nuclear Medicine have on call availability 24/7
- A decontamination room for industrial accidents
- Free parking available anywhere on the NEA Baptist medical campus, with convenient parking and entry for ER patients and visitors on the northeast side.
- On-site security
- An open visitation policy so that visitors may accompany patients while they are being treated (in some situations, visitors may be asked to wait outside of the exam room)
- Availability of breakfast, lunch and dinner options as well as grab-and-go items at the Daily Bread Café – open 6:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. every day
- Use of Baptist OneCare MyChart, our electronic health record system that allows patients and Baptist staff members to easily reference notes from your Emergency Department visit and any necessary follow-up appointments
Location of Our Jonesboro ER
Our 23-bed emergency room is located at:
NEA Baptist Memorial Hospital Emergency Department
4800 East Johnson Avenue
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72401
Call us at 870-936-1000.
How long will I have to wait?
We list the current NEA Baptist Memorial Hospital Emergency Department wait time at the top of this page. Please note that your condition may have an effect on your ER wait time. Learn how our team determines which patients need to be treated first based on severity of symptoms and conditions.