Baptist Memphis Education Classroom Scheduling Request
External Form to be used by groups outside of Baptist Memorial Health Care Corp.
Upon approval, this scheduling request is an agreement for Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis ("Hospital") to provide meeting space in the Baptist Memphis Education Classroom ("BEC").
The event's purpose fits within defined focus areas of Baptist Memorial Health Care Corp.:
- Health Care – education/prevention of heart disease, cancer, diabetes and obesity; health care services/education for the working poor or uninsured.
- Education – programs that further advance health care provider services.
The BEC is not available for the following events:
- Political organizations or causes
- Athletic teams
- Family reunions
- Beauty contests
- Churches/religious organizations that are not current participants in Baptist's Memphis Healthy Churches partnership or programs that don't meet our focus area criteria
- Schools outside of Baptist's school partnership program
Hospital will review weekly only requests that meet the following criteria:
- Within the eligibility requirements;
- Are submitted online; and
- Are submitted at least two (4) weeks prior to the requested date of event.
- NOTE: Regular recurring meetings are not appropriate for the BEC and special cases will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Space Rental Fees
- For profit/private Group may rent one (1) BEC room for one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) per hour:
- 1 room = $150 per hour
- 2 rooms = $300 per hour
- 3 rooms = $450 per hour
- Non-profit Group is not charged rental fees provided a current IRS tax exempt letter is provided with the reservation request. Hospital will not consider request if IRS tax exempt letter does not accompany said request.
In keeping with the philosophy and beliefs of Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation, alcohol is strictly prohibited. Group may choose to use either Baptist Memphis Catering or an outside caterer, but outside caterer must coordinate with Baptist Memphis Catering to coordinate use of kitchen staging area.
- Catering requests must be submitted to Memphis.Catering@bmhcc.org at least two (2) weeks prior to event
- Final catering numbers must be submitted to Baptist Memphis Catering three (3) business days prior to the event start time.
- Contact Baptist Memphis Catering at Memphis.Catering@bmhcc.org or 901-226-5740 with any questions.