Baptist Golden Triangle Emergency Services
Baptist Golden Triangle has been repeatedly awarded and recognized at the local and national level as a leader in the health care industry. Every year for nearly a decade, the hospital has garnered multiple awards for quality initiatives, workforce practices, the cardiac program, cancer treatment, and the transitional care unit. From U.S. News and World Report to the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare (JCAHO), the accolades recognize the hospital among the nation's best for providing high-quality care in the region.
Caring for Heart Patients Faster
When a heart attack strikes, our award-winning heart teams at Baptist Golden Triangle respond faster than the national average time to treat patients. Our recognition and national awards from the American Heart Association and the American College of Cardiologists prove our dedication to helping heart patients get the urgent care they need—faster.
Emergency Medical Services
When a patient experiences a heart attack, time is critical. The faster our providers can understand what is happening with a patient and provide treatment, the better chances for recovery.
Combining rapid response and advanced technologies, Baptist Golden Triangle provides the highest quality care possible during emergencies.
- From arrival time to treatment in the cath lab, our heart attack patients are stabilized in nearly half the time as the national average.
- Our ambulance service has received the American Heart Association’s 2016 Mission: Lifeline® EMS-Silver Award for implementing quality improvement measures for treating severe heart attacks.
- Our frontline ambulances are equipped with 12-lead EKGs. This technology allows the paramedic to relay heart rhythms to the emergency room so before the patient even arrives at our door, an ER physician and a cardiologist have received information about the patient's heart.
Our award-winning ambulance service offers our patients and families advanced care when needed most.
Delivering Award-Winning Comprehensive Heart Care
Patients choose Baptist for its wide range of cardiac services, from complete diagnostics to open heart surgery, including an accredited cardiac rehab program for continued care after discharge.
Our dedication to high-quality cardiac care is recognized at the national level.
- 2016 Mission: Lifeline® Gold Receiving Center Quality Achievement Award specifically for heart care quality measures as outlined by the American Heart Association.
- 2015 and 2016 American College of Cardiology's National Cardiovascular Data Registry (NCDR) ACTION Registry—GWTG Platinum Performance Achievement Award. Baptist Golden Triangle was one of only 256 hospitals in the United States to receive the honor in 2015 and one of only 223 hospitals in the United States to receive the honor in 2016.
- 2014 Hospital of the Year award (100 beds or more) from the Mississippi Nurses Association.
- 2013 VHA Leadership for Clinical Excellence award. The facility was one of only 10 acute care hospitals larger than 250 beds and the only hospital in Mississippi to receive the distinction that honors hospitals for achieving national performance standards for all three Leadership Award categories: clinical quality, safety and patient experience.
Want to Learn More?
Please complete the form below and we’ll send you updates from Baptist Memorial Health Care.