Amputation Program Persons Served
The outpatient amputee program at Baptist Rehabilitation-Germantown serves individuals of diverse socioeconomic backgrounds who have experienced upper or lower extremity amputation at all levels.
- Patients with upper extremity, lower extremity or pelvic amputation as a primary or secondary diagnosis
- Meets admission criteria for outpatient rehabilitation
- Maintains criteria for medical acuity and stability for continued services
- Medically stable
- Goal of increased community independence
Age of Persons Served
- Outpatient – Pediatric (birth) through geriatric
Who We Serve
- Baptist Rehab-Germantown served a total of 97 patients in the amputee clinic in 2014.