Please join us for The 3rd annual Memphis Breast Cancer Consortium
Live! Breast Cancer Summit
Black Women Surviving Breast Cancer through Education, Early Detection, Screening and Treatment
This breast cancer summit is designed to unite, support, and empower black women about their breast health. The target goal is to reach 800 women. Women will receive culturally tailored information about breast cancer that can be shared with other women.
Each registered participant will receive:
Access to a variety of health care industry vendors, a range of personal care services, free breakfast and lunch and a gift bag filled with useful items for women
Parallel Session Topics to Include:
- Let’s Talk About Breast Health & Mammograms
- Genetics Testing
- Cancer Patient Services in Memphis: What is available? How to access?
- Emotional Support for Breast Cancer Patients and Survivors
- Now what? I’ve Finished My Treatment So What Do I Do?
- Healthy Living: Diet, Exercise, Smoking Cessation, Emotional Well-Being