At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who dedicate their lives to healing people. Their technical expertise and compassionate attitude is one of the reasons we have been able to serve the Mid-South since 1912. They carry out Christ's three-fold ministry - healing, preaching and teaching - every day in our 14 hospitals and physician practices. We reward their efforts with a compensation and benefits package that is second to none in the Mid-South's health care industry.
Please click a link below to find your job opportunity.
All of the job opportunities are online
- Applicants with a valid e-mail address may apply at any time from any computer with internet access.
- An email address is required when submitting an application.
- The following sites offer FREE email: Google, Hotmail, Yahoo, and others.
- Kiosks are available in the Employment Office and Baptist-DeSoto Human Resources Department for applicants with an established e-mail address.
- Applicants can log in and check the status of their application at any time.
Baptist is an equal employment opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination based on an individual's race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, sex, age, handicap, disability (physical, visual or mental), creed, marital and veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected by federal or state law, with respect to all aspects of the employment process, including recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.