Our Commitment to Quality Patient Care
Excellent patient care is not about the quantity of patients treated. It’s not about how many people walk through our doors. Rather, Baptist Memorial Health Care views exceptional patient care as a strong commitment to quality. This means that we treat nationally recognized quality indicators as important benchmarks and transparency is crucial to our success.
Although most of this information is available on other websites, we are committed to being transparent with the communities we serve, and we want our patients to have a convenient, centrally located place to access this information.
Our staff will continually update this page as more quality data become available. We encourage you to become an active partner in the health care process, and we hope this page provides you valuable information to assist you in health care decision making.
Please click on any of the links below to go to third-party resources providing quality data about the hospitals in the Mid-South.
Baptist Quality Fast Facts
- More than 2,700 physician providers in 34 specialties.
- Baptist nurses consistently named among the best in the region.
- Pastoral Care department concentrates on the spiritual needs of our patients.
- Convenience and accessibility with 15 hospital locations.
- About 13,000 employees.
- Home, hospice and psychiatric care.
- Minor medical clinics.
- A network of surgery, rehabilitation and other outpatient centers.
- An education system highlighted by the Baptist College of Health Sciences.
Baptist Memorial Health Care is dedicated to providing high-quality care to our patients and their families—all closer than ever to home. You don’t have to travel far to get better. Quality patient care is right around the corner. You can find it at Baptist.
See proof of our commitment to quality by viewing our most recent awards now.