Joint Commission Accreditation
Baptist Memorial Hospitals are accredited by the Joint Commission and are committed to providing high quality care and patient safety at all times. If you have concerns about the quality of care and/or patient safety provided in this organization that have not been resolved through the organization's administration, please feel free to contact Joint Commission.
Receiving accreditation from the Joint Commission offers many benefits to our hospitals:
- Helps to organize and strengthen our patient safety efforts
- Helps our communities gain confidence in the quality and safety of our services
- Develops insight to improve business operations, staff recruitment, and our organizational growth
- Provides deeming authority for Medicare certification
- Recognized by insurers and other third parties
For more information about why hospitals seek this distinction and accreditation check out the Facts About Hospital Accreditation spreadsheet from the Joint Commission.
Division of Accreditation Operations
Office of Monitoring
Joint Commission One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181 Fax: 630-792-5636